Monday, August 18, 2008

So Lazy

I am super uber lazy non-poster.... So you should read Miss Doxie instead! She is out of retirement, and the link to her blog has been happily reinstated over there on the lower right hand side of the page. More Jammy posting later this week. Maybe even tonight! You never know. Also, Happy Birthday Hillary! I called many times yesterday, but never actually spoke to you. I assume this was because you were busy having so much fun. Hopefully will talk to you tonight!

1 comment:

wenmei said...

Didn't get your post until last night -- we would've loved to join you at the playground! Although I think he was just down for a nap at 3:30. I'm waiting for him to grow out of this "must sleep every 2 hrs" stage. Three naps a day plus 12 hours at night seems a bit excessive.