Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Mr. Opinionated... by guest poster Mr. Opinionated



So, I'm 9 months old now, practically a grown up, and I have had enough of being an easy going laid back baby. No more! Now, I know what I want, and I want it right now! I have learned a lot of neat tricks to let everyone know what I want. Here are a list of things that are on my like list:


*the dogs water dish


*walking everywhere all the time


*playing in the potted plant dirt


*the phone


*the remote


*pizza crusts


*walking up the stairs


*playing the piano


*playing the guitar


*playing the bass


*playing with drum sticks




Here are the things that I DO NOT LIKE:


*bananas. Yech.


*taking a nap. Hello. Naps are for babies.


*getting out of the bath tub before I am ready.


*getting into my car seat. Why can't I drive?


*waiting for my bottle. Waiting for anything I want, actually.


*staying in bed past 6:00 am. I am ready to GO in the morning!


*wearing pants. Well, only sometimes.


*having my diaper changed. It takes time out of my training regimen. I need to be going as fast as possible, all the time!

No comments: