Thursday, August 28, 2008

Bath time revisted

So, remember when Benjamin was just a little tiny guy, and had to take his bath lying down in a little tiny baby bath tub? A while ago, I don't know, a couple months ago maybe, I had this realization that he was way to big for the tiny tub, and I had to let him graduate to the big boy bath. I will dig up a tiny tub comparison photo to add later, but can't locate one right now. Anyway, look how big and sitty-uppy he is!! And how standy, because of course one of the things he wants to do in the bath, as with everywhere else in life, is to stand, and walk or run laps. These are very censored g-rated pictures, so he won't be embarrassed when he grows up, except look how cute his little tush is! In the past he has been kinda ok with baths, but not very enthusiastic, and then the other night in the spirit of the new and demanding big boy Benjamin, he threw a fit when I tried to take him out of the tub before he was ready. It was pretty funny actually. Next on the home improvement list is his bathroom upstairs, so that he can collect a whole fleet of rubber ducks, and get to have his bath in the same room that his towel lives in.


2 comments:

Clementine said...

I know Ben has Adventure Dad, but I can see Adventure Dad's foot, and whew he's brave!

Hillary said...

OK his tush is maybe the cutest I've ever seen. What an impressive big bath-boy he is!!!!!!!!1