Sunday, August 24, 2008

Bon appetit!




Since the 9 month check up, we have been offering Benjamin waaaaay more food choices, and he is doing a ton better with the eating. He has now ventured into the culinary world of:

*Costco cheese pizza - yum!

*garlic naan - yum!

*pesto pasta - yum!

*French bread - yum!

*kiwi, cherry, blue berry, nectarine - yum, yum, yum!

*vanilla yogurt. hmm. suspicious. wait, no, good. No, not good. No, okay I like it, but I want to hold the spoon.

*cheese - hmm. ok. much better if I get to steal mom's.

*french fry - yum! (no surprise there)

*sun chips - oooh choke hazard! yum yum yum!

*vegan buck wheat pancakes - yum! (this one was the nanny. We are not likely to have this sort of stuff at home)

*carrots, zucchini - hmm. ok sometimes.

*refried beans - love them! Especially since I eat them myself with my hands. Mess mess mess!

*avacado - mostly yum.

5 comments:

Christina said...

Dear Jammy: Wow, I am impressed that you dared to eat buckwheat! Your mommy and daddy must be so much nicer than mine, since I got an anal suppository for dessert after my buckwheat meal. Can I move in with you? Love, Luca

Anonymous said...

I am guessing that Maisy is finally understanding the whole bonus about having a new baby in the house.....

Hillary said...

He is a culinary adventurist! I'm so impressed!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so envious Benjamin is eating all those wheat-based foods! Anya may possibly have had a reaction to wheat, so now we have to wait until a year to try it again. No wheat really limits the foods she can eat. Lucky Benjamin and his pancakes and bread and good pasta.

wenmei said...

Way to go Jammy! And isn't it great to have an clean-up service (aka dog) in the house? Cowboy just stands by, waiting for Z to finish throwing half of his food on the floor.

Now that we are in the finger-feeding stage, suddenly I see the value of those full-body bibs with long sleeves...