Saturday, August 2, 2008

Slumber Party

Henry and the girls came for a sleepover on Friday night, and we had such a fun time. I wish I had a picture with the boys in it too, but no luck. We watched Shrek 2, which was pretty funny. Antonio Banderas makes a better cat than a person, I think. We of course had multiple flavors of Ben & Jerry's, and the munchkins were so good and quiet that they got to stay up way too late reading their books. They actually turned the lights out and went to sleep themselves. And they are all so fantastic with Benjamin, I'm sure he would like for them to move in. Thanks for coming guys!

1 comment:

wenmei said...

That looks and sounds like SO much fun. I love Shrek 2. I always tease Chris that he looks like Prince Charming, and I've put one of those little "sparkles" on his teeth in photos. And I agree, Antonio Banderas makes a much better cat.