Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Now where did I put my teeth??

This is a total cheater post, since I am stealing the photo from my most favorite sister... But its so cute I can't resist sharing it! Its my computer background right now. This is Jammy's sucking-in-his lips trick, which I fear will be short lived, since I know he is going to get teeth at any second now. I am enjoying it while I can though. I think he looks like a little old man, who has misplaced his dentures, but in the best possible way. And look how big, sitting up by himself! I'm sure he tipped over moments after this was taken, but still impressive none the less. Don't you just want to squeeze him? He is so funny and cute! I am totally lame braggy besotted mom, I know. I can't help it.

2 comments:

Hillary said...

He is so adorable it takes my breath away. Sigh. Can't wait to see him (and you...!) again in June!!!!!!!

Jo said...

Good to see he isn't growing tooo fast, I just got home from Denver and my suitcase is filled with clothes labeled 6-9mo!