Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Boy vs. Bug




The picture on the top right was taken way back in February, the one on the left was taken in May. I was taking the pictures this week thinking, oh wow, he is so much bigger than he was the first time I took these. But really, looking at the photos now, there is hardly a noticable difference. Oh well. I'm sure he's much bigger now. He will weigh in at the doctor's appointment tomorrow and we will know for sure. There is a little wager on his weight. I think he is probably around 16 pounds, Loren is thinking more like 18. We will see. Anyway, after I was done taking the comparison photo, some kind of natural predator instincts kicked in, and there was a baby/bug battle to the death. The baby triumphed, first strangling the bug, then going for the jugular, and finished the whole thing off by pulling off an antenna as a trophy. Blood thirsty baby.

2 comments:

Hillary said...

I like the juxtaposition of the sensitive yoga-practicing man and the bug-destroying man! He is so well rounded!!!!!!

Loren said...

Get that bug. Grab his antennae. Good job Jamjam, or should I call you AdventureBaby?