Friday, May 23, 2008

Free Rice and AdventureDad


I was just checking out my peps friends Brian and Melinda's blog (http://www.brianmelinda.blogspot.com/) and discovered a new website that they link to, which there is now a link to on the left hand side of my blog. It is http://www.freerice.com/ and it is very cool. They donate rice to the UN World Food Program when you correctly answer vocabulary questions. Which is fun because it makes you feel all smartypantsy for knowing vocabulary words, and also all warm and fuzzy inside what with the food donations. So, Miss Doxie, who never posts anymore anyway, is out. Instead please visit freerice and solve world hunger. Also, since I am in update mode, I have replaced Crabmommy, who is very funny but who I have never met, with Adventuredad, as he is pretty funny too, and I am married to him.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Wiferoo. I am glad I am regarded well enough to rate a link on the ever popular BabyJammy blog site! It's like i just landed free prime ad space on msn.com.

Now, if I could only figure a way to make money from this kind of exposure I would be thrilled!

Jo said...

Deborah, you are just plain entertaining, I hope you write a book...

wenmei said...

Pressure's on, adventuredad! Now that you're linked to Jammy's blog, I bet traffic to yours will increase dramatically. Better start posting more often! :)