Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Sad Baby











Normally, I do my best to make Jam Master B smile for his photos. I love that big toothless grin he has. But, it does mean that sometimes I neglect some of his other expressions, which I want to capture and remember just as well. Sooooo, when he started having a meltdown the other day, instead of trying to console and comfort him, like a good mom would, I thrust him at his dad, to hold him while I memorialized this baby tragedy. The little tiny baby tears are so sad it is almost impossible to stand by and just take a photo, but they are also so darn cute and endearing in their own sad little way, that it was worth it to get the pictures. Just so you don't think I am totally heartless, this is what he looked like shortly after these pics were taken:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

at least your mom gave you to your dad to hold when you were having a meltdown! mine just left me lying on the bed by myself and ran to get the camera. hmph.

http://mamarazza.blogspot.com/2008/04/meltdown.html

Anonymous said...

whoops, silly baby mistake: forgot to include the html tags to make the link work. here ya go:

meltdown

Jo said...

My favorite picture of all so far! Who captured the upside-down shot?