Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My other baby


Poor Maisy gets so neglected in the blog. Who am I kidding, she gets neglected everywhere. In my defense, the blog is actually all about Benjamin, so it makes sense she is not well represented here. I have no defense for the other neglect. HOWEVER, while we were in Palm Springs, Maisy went to Doggie Club Med (DCM) with Scott and Josie. The fabulous Josie of course sent photo documentation of all the DCM fun. (I am so spoiled with my dog and baby watchers all being so photographically inclined.) Anyway, take a look at how much fun the hound was having while we were in CA. And I hear she got to sleep on the couch some too. I'm sure she was terribly disappointed that she had to come back home.

1 comment:

Jo said...

We kept her bowls, now she has to come back and visit! My puppies are pouting today...