Sunday, April 27, 2008

Aeroplane




Part of our little Palm Springs adventure was Benjamin's first flight. It actually went pretty well. We had an empty seat next to us, which rocked, and he was a happy guy the whole way. the people behind us actually complimented him on the way out, for being such an excellent baby. His second flight however, not quite so good. I mean, it wasn't terrible, but no one congratulated us on an excellent baby. He was just a teensy bit grumpy, and not embarrassed to express that. There was much nursing. One thing I did learn, is that while the hooter hider is very effective when everyone around you is seated, if you are seated, and everyone else is walking past you, like say in a plane aisle, they can see straight down it. Woo-hoo! Free show for all the other passengers! So I hope everyone enjoyed it.

3 comments:

Hillary said...

While it sounds like it's no surprise Benito didn't receive compliments on the second flight, I am shocked and appalled people didn't compliment YOU on the free show! Manners these days...

Jo said...

I'm hoping for a hooter free flight tomorrow but I think you should have gotten extra peanuts for entertaining your plane!

wenmei said...

I thought of you as I gave my own free show to my fellow airplane passengers...