Monday, April 7, 2008

Hat Boy or the Many Faces of Benjamin, part 2

The second part of our photo shoot on Sunday was all about the sun hat Benjamin inherited from Henry. (thanks Henry!) I'd like to see anyone else pull off shirtless and this hat with this kind of confidence. He was in such a great mood, he was making all kinds of funny faces for the camera. Trouble is, these are only the happy faces, so we are really missing out on the grumpy and demanding aspect of his personality. Somehow when he is screaming, or even just singing the blues, I never seem to remember to take his photo. I guess I will forget all the grouchy times and just remember him as a happy little guy. Which is probably ok.









3 comments:

wenmei said...

I love his happy faces! He looks like he's saying, "WHOA, this so cool! Life is AWESOME!"

I've been a mean mommy and running to get the camera or video cam when Z is screaming. Then I feel guilty afterwards when I look at the pictures, b/c he's looking at me like, "I'm miserable! Why aren't you DOING anything??"

Jo said...

what a ham!

Anonymous said...

My mama posted some pictures of my less-than-stellar side on her mamarazza blog...so keep these in mind when I'm in therapy 20 years from now. And be happy that your mom only takes NICE pictures of you.