Thursday, September 4, 2008

White wedding

My cousin Patty got married on Saturday, and Benjamin was nice enough to be my date. (Loren was there too, but he was busy taking pictures). I'm sure that many fabulous photos are coming to Aunt Cookies blog soon, so I won't wreck any of the suspense by posting them here, except for one of me and the boy. Its too bad you can't see his whole little outfit, he was very hip in his khakis and his white shirt, completing the whole ensemble with his favorite airplane shoes. It was a very cool wedding, lots of professional sort of swing dancing, and many very cool touches. They wrote their own vows, with the groom very solemnly and seriously promising to "when we are at a restaurant ALWAYS order your second choice, so you can taste both." I thought that was pretty funny.

2 comments:

wenmei said...

Now THAT is a great wedding vow!

Hillary said...

You look gorgeous and the little man is so handsome!