Monday, September 1, 2008

It is so fall


Well, Sunday's weather was so definitively fallish, that this morning I decided summer was officially over and broke out all of Benjamin's fall clothes. By the afternoon, it was clearly summer again, so I may have jumped the gun. The good news is I will be all ready when it really happens. Also good news is how darn cute his fall-wear is. A sampling of some of the dapper looks he will be sporting below. (Thanks to sponsors Grandma Pat and Taletha! Without you he would be naked!) I admit half of these are the same outfit. But his little face is so funny that I couldn't pick my favorite one. You are also getting a sneak peak of husky football gear. Today was the trial run, but next Saturday for the real thing, there will surely be additional photos.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Love it! He's looking even more adorable, as if that's possible...

Anonymous said...

Great outfits, Jammy! This post has reminded my mom that I don't have any long pants to wear once it gets cooler...