Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Help!

I am in a Greenlake Moms Yahoo group, and I read about this in it yesterday, and I think it is worth passing on. A woman who lives in Greenlake (that is my neighborhood people) and is 5 months pregnant, was recently stabbed by her boyfriend. So now she is not only going to be a single mom, but she is a single mom who can't work right now, what with all the stabbing recovery. One of the women in the Yahoo group is collecting baby stuff to take to her. She knows she is having a boy, and doesn't have any baby stuff yet. I am going to take a load of clothes and blankets and a stroller and a front pack over to the woman collecting the stuff on Sunday, and if you have any baby stuff you could live without, I would happily collect it from you. I guess she doesn't have a lot of space, so doesn't want things like big exersaucers, but could use diapers, bottles, car seats and all that other good stuff you need to have for a baby. Anyway, I thought I would pass this on in case anybody has stuff collecting dust that could free up valuable storage space for other stuff to collect dust, and be put to better use elsewhere.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This just makes me so sad but, of course, all I have left to give are the big, ol', clunky plastic toys. Are they taking $$?