Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Welcome new baby cousin!

After 42.5 long weeks of pregnancy, Maija had her baby last night! A beautiful BOY, with some dark hair. He doesn't have a name yet, that I know of, and I don't know the details about height and weight, but both mom and baby are doing great. Yay! I'm sure there will be photos posted on Aunt Cookies blog before too long. Per tradition, I went over to see him at 11:30 last night (Maija and I visited Henry at the hospital at 2:00 in the morning, and Maija came to see Benjamin at 2:30 in the morning). Maija was smiling and glowing, Colin was proud papa, and baby was a tiny bundle with hair and feet. Very sweet. Congratulations to all!!

1 comment:

wenmei said...

Yay Maija and baby boy!!! Please let her know that we send hugs and huge congrats!