Monday, September 15, 2008

New Cousin!



On Sunday afternoon, Benjamin went to meet his new cousin Eamon, and take a Kidd Valley picnic to the crowd. It turned out to be Maija, Colin, Tess, Eamon, Vince, Aunt Barb, Mom, Dad, Judith, Madelyn, Annie, and Loren, Benjmin and me. The weather was bee-u-tiful, so we sat in the backyard and soaked up the sun. I even logged a little lounge chair time. Sigh. And I got to hold wee tiny Eamon. Now, I know this is beyond cliche, but I cannot believe Benjamin was ever that small! But he was. Smaller even. And so soft! New babies are the softest thing. And he has this little teeny tiny cry. Benjamin just looked giant next to him. Which was about what Maija said about Tess when they came to see us at the hospital.

2 comments:

Clementine said...

YAY for photos of Baby Eamon. What a great name! But I am biased b/c it is an irish name and it is one of my favs. I hope the large object behind you and Miaja is not a kid toy...it looks scary.

Hillary said...

Oh look at the cousins holding their adorable baby boys! YEAH! Congrats to Maija! You all look wonderful. And now I want Kidd Valley. Sigh...