Wednesday, June 11, 2008

the sign says

We had our first sign language class with the peps group at our house tonight. No photos, sadly. It was pretty fun, although I did knock a canister to the floor, broke it, and cut my hand. But as far as the signing, we'll see how it goes. It reminds me a lot of dog obediance school. The class is really to train the parents how to use sign language with the baby, and how successful you are (or not) really depends on how much you stick with it. Hopefully we will be better with this than we were with dog training. The dog ate almost a whole plate of thin mints at the end of the night. Now, it wasn't entirely her fault, because they weren't on the coffee table, which she knows is off limits. They were on the window bench, which must have seemed like grey area between floor (ok) and coffee table (no way). And I can hardly blame her, because I find them irresistable as well. I wish she could have stolen oreos, or some other boring cookie. I'm sure she would not appreciate the difference like I do. On the plus side, she did have very minty fresh breath, and was not sick or anything.

No comments: