Friday, June 27, 2008

Biter Biscuit

In honor of Benjamin's new teeth, I let him try out a Biter Biscuit. Its a sort of graham crackery affair, but more closely resembles an overgrown nutterbutter in size and shape. He very much enjoyed it, although I'm not sure if he actually ingested any at all. It turns out that when mixed with baby saliva, it morphs into a gravy-esque consistency that gets everywhere. We both had to do full costume changes, and I was picking it out of his eyebrows all afternoon. I wish my pictures did the event better justice, but they were Mount Rushmore's (taken at arms length by someone appearing in the photo. Me, not Benbino.)

2 comments:

Lisa Petrarca said...

That looks DELICIOUS...LOL! I love all of your pictures!

wenmei said...

Ooh, good to know that's what happens to teething biscuits once they've encountered baby drool. I haven't tried giving anything like that to Z yet, but that's because he's still as toothless as ever!