Monday, June 9, 2008

My futures so bright... I gotta wear shades

The sun finally came out yesterday!! Yay! And we were uber prepared, with Jammy's new sunglasses. He can now join the bad ass shades club. Although we won't tell him thats what its called. I really thought they would bother him and he would try to take them off. (Thats what happens when we try to put glasses on the dog, my closest frame of reference.) But he wore them like a pro, helping me out with the yard, and then almost all the way around Greenlake with Grandma. They are very cool though - they don't have plastic pieces on the sides, but instead they stay on with a neoprene strap that wraps all the way around and velcros at the back of his head. $6 well spent - Thank you Target!

2 comments:

Hillary said...

Baby O will SO need a pair of these!!!! Thanks for the fashion tip, Ben-jammin!

wenmei said...

I love the shades! Jammy is much better at wearing them than Z -- he pulls them off and has them in his mouth within 5 minutes.