Monday, June 2, 2008

Green Beans with Grandma









Yesterday we introduced the Jamster to greenbeans. It was received about like the other veggies. Not noticably liked, but not flat out rejected either. He made some pretty funny disgusted and confused faces, but never really turned it down. I mixed it with rice cereal after a few bites, and he liked that a little better. That worked with carrots too - I think the familiar texture makes it easier. So the green beans were ok, and he thinks Grandma is pretty funny, so we all had a good time. I think the next new food will be something sweet, like pears or sweet potatoes, and we'll see if he is enthusiastic about those. I think this picture is the classic disgusted face:













And this one makes me imagine him at about 10 years old playing the "do you like see-food?" trick.




Here he just looks a little concerned.















And in this last one, its almost like he has decided green beans are a-ok.

No comments: