Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Our grand prize winner..... and the Uber charming and talented super genius baby!

For all those you of who participated in the first ever babyjammy contest, thank you, you rock. And mostly everyone guessed correctly, it was in fact the peepee teepee that Benjamin owns, so Josie is the big winner as the first to guess it. (Josie - I am thinking if I were really super smart I would send them to soccer with Loren tonight, but we'll see how far I get with that. Otherwise, you will get them eventually, I swear! And also I definitely want to borrow the book about Enzo the racing dog, so whenever you are done with it pass it along.) I am going to pass on the peeing contest, although I'm sure Benjamin would be a tough competitor. I have seen him pee up over his head, and hit the diaper stacker on the wall. Top that Luca! (I'm sure Luca is also quite talented in the arts of long range peeing. Before you know it they will be writing their names in the snow together, or some other super boy like thing.) Wow, I think that is enough of that for the day.
In other news, the uber charming and talented super genius baby slept from 8:00 last night until 7:30 this morning. Woo-hoo! And it only took one (very hideous) night of re-ferberizing to get there, so I don't know why we waited so long to re-ferberize. He also very enthusiastically ate sweet potatoes last night, so maybe he has turned a culinary corner, and will start eating something besides pears.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Totally unrelated to your lovely post, but darn you and your Free Rice...finally clicked over and have just spent at least an hour vacillating between feelings of genius and idiocy...what's your highest vocab ranking? I think I got up to 43 and earned over 12000 grains o' rice....hmmmm, slightly addictive!

wenmei said...

Yay for sleeping and for sweet potatoes! Z loves sweet potatoes himself -- I was giving lots of them to him every day until his nose started turning orange around the edges. Now I only give him one cube a night (mixed with chicken, although I think tonight I will try tofu to see what he thinks about that). Much as I like the color orange, it clashes with some of his clothes.

Clementine said...

I'm sad I missed out on the first ever BabyJammy contest. Oh well...On another note...who is Luca? That is what the violin player at our wedding is naming her child. Odd!

Jo said...

YAY, I win! Oh wait, I don't have a wee wee. Guess the Borberg's new wee one wins my prize. Enzo was great & he already ran over to another home but you're next, still trying to track down water for elephants for you too...