Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Future Dentists of America Unite!


So BAM is fascinated with teeth these days. I don't know if its because he is so excited to have been recently inducted into the people with teeth club himself, or if its just because he likes to grab onto stuff. Either way, he wants to put his hands in my mouth an awful lot. He is most likely going to be a dentist. I think he is maybe a little disappointed that he can't figure out a way to get my teeth into his mouth, so he can gnaw on them a little bit, to see if that helps him figure them out. Are any of the other babies out there teeth obsessed (obsessed might be a tad strong), or is it just Benjamin?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's pretty darn cute. I've seen a few other babies that like to play with others' teeth, but so far Anya hasn't shown any interest. The closest she gets to that is trying to smack my mouth (but I assume that's because she's just a mean baby and wants to hurt her mother).

Hillary said...

I remember Charles was super obsessed with grabbing teeth, too...maybe he'll end up a dentist?!?!? ;)

Anonymous said...

Henry used to stick his hand in my mouth and use my teeth as a sort of ledge while he nursed. Warning: have had my inner lip split open with razor sharp baby nails that way!

Anonymous said...

I do the same thing Henry did to his mom. But I haven't split my mom's lip...yet. (Cowboy has, incidentally. He's given her a black eye too. Amd both of those things happened at the same time.)