Saturday, July 19, 2008

Lights! Camera! Action!

Its very exciting, we are now adding video to babyjammy! For our anniversary on Wednesday, I got Loren this uber cool little video camera: http://www.amazon.com/Video-Ultra-Camcorder-Minutes-Orange/dp/B000V1MLCI/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1216613592&sr=8-2 . Now we will have all sorts of video to play! Which will be slightly problematic when I turn the blog into a book, so I guess I better not go crazy. Anyway, here is a little of Benjamin' s (finger assisted) walking.

2 comments:

Loren said...

He looks a little distracted here. Still... moving right along!

wenmei said...

Look at him go!! That's so impressive. And oh so scary. Maybe that baby-leash thing isn't such a bad idea after all. Myself, I'm considering whether both Z and Cowboy will fit in the crate comfortably...