Sunday, July 13, 2008

Down the garden path

We finished the path from the front yard to the deck this morning! Yay team! Benjamin took the inaguaral walk on it, it was very exciting. Its funny how it has been this unfinished project for more than a year, just sitting there taunting me with its incompleteness, and it only took a couple hours to finish. If I had realized it was that close to done, I would have done it a long time ago (and by "I would have done it" I mean "I would have made Loren do it"). At any rate, it is done now, and looks fabulous, and Benjamin was quite happy to walk on it. He liked it so much he protested vigorously against having to stop, and had to immediately take a turn walking the other direction.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is a mighty fine looking path!

Loren said...

I agree, that is a good looking path! Now we just need to get what is around the path looking better.