Thursday, July 17, 2008

My shadow


The clever baby has discovered his shadow. (Yet another reason to be grateful for the sunshine.) The whole thing was pretty funny to watch. He clearly had no idea what it was, but he was very interested. He kept trying to step on it, with these funny exaggerated stompy steps. I had never really noticed his shadow before, but it is pretty darn cute (surprise! I think another thing about my son is cute!). His little shadow ears stick out from his little bald head, and his little shadow fingers are just like regular fingers, but tiny.


2 comments:

Hillary said...

Sigh - so adorable.

wenmei said...

Sooo cute! And I'm uber impressed with the walking. Z just stands (supported) and does a little hula dance and maybe a couple moves from "Stomp", but has no inclination whatsoever to make anything resembling a walking motion. However, he's figured out the army crawl in the past couple of days. So now I can't leave him anywhere unless he's well-contained.