Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Snuggle Monkey



Look at my sweet sleeping boy, in his little truck pajamas! (Thanks Henry, for passing those along!) Don't you just want to curl up and take a nap with him? He is the most nap inspiring guy I have ever met. And he is like a heater, I swear. You never ever need a blanket when you nap with heater boy. Maybe that could be his super hero alter ego. Cold and tired? Dun - duh - duh - dun (think inspiring super hero theme song here) heater boy to the rescue, to provide warmth and sleepyness in an instant!


On a total subject switch, I can see by my handy dandy traffic counter that there are lots of you out there checking the blog who never ever leave a comment. We love to get comments around here! Comments are so fun to read! And you get the added bonus of having your thoughts included in Jammy's baby book, as the blog is destined to become. So don't be shy, please comment freely and often. And a shout out to all my regular commenters - you know who you are - yay! You Rock! Thanks for all your plentiful comments!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My mama calls me things like "sweat monkey" and "sweat box" and other such unsavory nicknames. She doesn't turn my special talents into superhero qualities like your mom does. I like your mom.

Anonymous said...

Hi Deborah - Loren told me about your blog and I love it! Your baby is ADORABLE, you guys are really lucky :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, maybe I should try gentle persuading (read: nagging) on my blog too!! Love those truck jammies too!!

Loren said...

My two favorite people looking very snuggled up and relaxed... sigh

Carly B. said...

You two are so cute :) Benito is definitely a snuggly little guy. I need some snuggle time stat!