Monday, March 10, 2008

Happy Birthday BAM!


The boy is 4 months old today! Its very exciting. We had a long talk this morning about how he has to stop getting so big so quickly. His little feet stick out of the end of the little car seat now. He is practically voting he is so big. We also reminisced some about when we first met. He thought the whole thing was a little traumatic, and I remember it through my rosy colored amnesia glasses as one big lovely miracle. We have put off the 4 month shots until Wednesday, because really, who wants to get shots on their birthday? Also, starting the countdown to my looming birthday. Less than 3 weeks of my twenties left. Sigh.
Also, thanks to our blog photo sponsor www.fernstromphotography.com for stepping in with lovely BAM photos when I am too lazy to have new pictures to share. Lucky baby to have such a talented auntie. He may be the most photographed child ever.

1 comment:

wenmei said...

Happy Birthday! Your mom's really nice for not making you get your shots on your birthday. I had my shots last Thursday (two days after my 4 month birthday, so I got to wait too) and it was just awful. I don't think there's actually anything in the shots -- they are just sadistic entertainment in the form of tiny baby torture.

So BabyJam, my mama tells me that you don't mind this awful "bottle" thing she keeps trying to give me. I don't believe her, but I think she's going to be contacting your mom for some ideas. Be warned.

- Zachary