Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Blog Excitement!



I am all tech savy and exciting today.... I have added a counter to the blog! So now I can keep track of the fact that I view my own blog 7,000 times a day, and 3 other people look at it occasionally. Ok, maybe 4. Anyway, for those 4 of you, if you felt compelled to pass along the blog to someone else in your address book who might enjoy photos of my handsome young laddy, it would not necessarily be discouraged. I'm pretty sure I'm going to obsessive compulsively check the counter all the time now. Its way down there at the bottom for a reason.

I promise that tomorrow there will be excellent new photos and a scintillating report on the 4 month shots, since clearly, no one wants to read about how I am fixated on my counter.

2 comments:

wenmei said...

I've added you as a link to my blog, so maybe some random traffic will come your way to set off that exciting ticker! Either that, or you'll see just how often my mama looks at your page. She likes the pictures and she thinks you're funny too. And she enjoys trying to decipher that "word verification" thing when she posts comments -- it's kind of like a puzzle + word game + eye exam. You can't pay for fun like that. (The answer to today's game/puzzle/exam is "qjdriptm".)

- Zachary

Anonymous said...

My mom says it would be neat if you linked to my page from yours. That way we can combine our fan clubs. :)

Oh yeah, we go to yoga at Whole Life Yoga on Greenwood Ave. It's a great class, but the only problem is that it's in the middle of the day (Tuesdays at 11 AM). My mom has to start back at work soon so I don't think we'll be able to go anymore. Unless I can hitch a ride with someone else or learn to take the bus.