Friday, January 18, 2008

We're Famous!


Last Saturday, Benito and I were models (guinea pigs) for Auntie Cookie's photography class. It was in a beautiful bed and breakfast in Tacoma, which, now that I think about it, is the furthest from 98115 that Jammy has been. The whole thing was kind of alarming, as you would totally get if you have ever had 10 strangers taking your picture simultaneously. It was all very paparazzi-esque. He was mostly a trooper, but definitely started to protest in the end, and was relieved to be done. So was I. It was too scary to look at any of the cameras, so I am looking at baby, or the floor, or closing my eyes in all of the photos. A lot of them turned out beautifully though, and you can view them on the instructors blog, at http://www.merakohblog.com/. You can also see many more photos of us on Auntie Cookie's website, http://www.fernstromphotography.com/. She is very fancy and impressive. The whole thing was pretty cool, and now I have to decide what to do with the pics.

No comments: