Friday, May 15, 2009

Hill & Eco come to town


I was lucky enough to have Hillary in town for my birthday this year, for the second year in a row! It was very exciting. It was difficult to top last year's surprise extravaganza, but she made a valiant effort, by bringing a baby with her this time. Maija and Eamon came over one night, and we put all 3 boys in their matching Grandma Anne sweaters. It was very hilarious. Thanks Grandma! It is also astounding to me that we have produced all these boys. I still feel like we are way to young and under qualified for this, and maybe instead of putting babies in their pj's we should maybe be getting dressed up for a high school football game, and arguing about who is going to wear what. The events of my actual birthday are escaping me, but other highlights of the trip included a party at Richard's, and a venture to TJ Maxx where I purchased a rockin' flat iron under Hillary's supervision. Also, how mischevious does Jam look in the photo of him and Emmett in their green pajamas? I will tell you, he looks like the definition of mischevious.

3 comments:

Hillary said...

Oh - LOVE those photos! So glad we got to come and partay with you all, AGAIN, this year. Our boys are all so handsome in their stylish sweaters - yeah!

Anonymous said...

Wow! The boys look great. I'm glad to see them all together in their sweaters. You three have very handsome young men.
Mom,

Clementine said...

Wow, what great photos! I even made an audible peep.

They are getting BIG!