Monday, May 11, 2009

Hair Cute


Well, I have been sadly remiss in my contributions to the bloggisphere. But I am vowing to return to blogging with viggor! Dedication! And snacks! Photos of Jam's first hair cut below. I can't even remember when this was, sometime in March. We went to Kid's Club at the Willage, and they were fantastic. He started wailing the instant his little tush touched the yellow cab, and kept it up steadfastly until he was removed, at which point he started looking around and pointing at things and chatting with people, not a care in the world. Little turkey. The haircutter lady was not even phased by his tantrum though, just kept cutting away. He scored majorly with tv watching, a balloon and post hair cut pizza. Sadly his surfer boy goldie locks, and his startled Einstein wings are no longer. On the plus side, neither is the Joe Biden/mullet. And he is still darn cute with the big boy hair cut.

1 comment:

wenmei said...

He looks so cute! And don't worry, I'm sure the Biden mullet will return soon if you miss it. I've started giving hilltot haircuts myself b/c his Trump comb-over somehow reappears within seconds of being cut. Oh yeah, and he reacted to his first "official" haircut (in the same yellow cab at the Willage, I believe) in the exact same way.

I'm so glad you're back on the blogosphere! And I'm looking forward to the snacks you've promised.