Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Party On!

We celebrated all of the peps babies birthdays with a communal birthday party at the little gym. I thought they were going to be to little to appreciate it, but they had a ball. They played with balls, and bubbles, and a parachute. They walked on the balance beam (with help) and flipped over the bar (with even more help). (Side note: there is a very funny sequence of Benjamin flipping on the bar. Sadly, I am totally blogspot challenged, and I cannot get them in the right order. Grrr. You can imagine the right order though. It will be like a puzzle for the day.)We followed up all the playing with a gift exchange and Trophy Cupcakes. Benjamin approved.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I thought I was the only one who couldn't get the stupid photos in the right order! Jammy is too cute on that bar!

J. Henry Fernstrom said...

Looks like he could join the Summer Olympics, I bet he'd get a bronze for the high bars and a gold for the slobbering contest.
-Henry-

Anonymous said...

That looks like such a fun party! You did much better with your cupcake than I've done with any of the cupcakes I've encountered recently, and I'm so impressed with your fancy gymnastics skillz! (Yes, I wrote "skillz".)