Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Cake pox?


By the time Benjamin got to his fourth party on Sunday, I think he had the presents thing figured out, because he elected to open them before dinner. And we all said, sure Buddy, its your birthday! Whatever you want to do! He got very cool bath toys, flaming guitar shoes, and an electric guitar. All very good stuff. Cake and ice cream was really pretty funny. The ice cream photos are all the way down at the bottom, and it did not elicit the response I thought it would get. I think maybe the cold was too surprising? I'm not sure. We'll have to try it again soon and see if the reaction changes. The cake on the other hand, was very well received. It looked like he had come down with a case of the cake-pox. My poor sweater may never be the same. All in all, a very successful party.


















































3 comments:

Hillary said...

I love it! Well, except for your poor sweater - but, way for it to take one for the team!

wenmei said...

Those pictures are great! Jammy's going to have to teach Zachary how to have his cake and eat it too -- he's clearly an expert.

Clementine said...

So I have been a slacker reading...Benjamin and my sister share a birthday :). That said he handled the cake part way better than she did when she was 1. She landed face first in her cake. :)