Thursday, March 12, 2009

Procrastination Reigns Supreme


I know, I haven't blogged in a month (more than). I also haven't started my taxes, or the 30 hours of real estate clock hours that I have to complete by the end of the month. There it is, I am a total lazy slacker. Anyway, since I have about 6 weeks of blogging to catch up on, I have decided for a brevity and photos approach going forward. The good news is I have high hopes that there will be several days of posting in a row! While I will eventually get caught up to Maui pics, I do want to post some of goofing around with Mr. No Pants before we went. We do try to read to Benjamin every night, and while he does seem to like it, he has not yet learned to sit still for a story. He does enjoy to pick books out quite a bit. And now sometimes when he is ready for bed, he walks over to his crib, and grabs onto the bars and shakes them, demanding to get into bed. Funny guy. When he gets tucked in, he gets tucked in with Kitty, Puppy, his music, and both his special blankets - the one that Aunt Cookie knit for him, and the one that was his Dad's when he was a baby. And if we are lucky, he does the smile-wiggle-sigh and goes right to sleep. What a nice baby.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Harry the Dirty Dog exceptionally good choice! Can't wait to see you this morning sir! Hugs! (and thanks for posting!!)

wenmei said...

Yay! Jammy's back!!!

Hillary said...

Oh that last picture made my heart melt...so adorable. So glad you're back!
(sidenote: the word verification is FRERA!)