Sunday, March 15, 2009

Dino Jammies!


The ever fabulous Auntie Weewee (Is that even the right spelling? Thats how it always looked in my head. You'll have to let me know. For the curious - Weewee was Hillary's younger brother Charles' early attempt at Hillary. ) gave us these irresistably adorable stripey fleece dino jammies months and months ago. When we got them they looked impossibly huge, and like they belonged on a big kid, and that it would be millenia before they fit Benjamin. Well. Got them out the other day, and they are just the right size. Which is a good thing, because his other fleecey green dino jammies that I like so much are (gasp!) starting to be on the small side. These may be my favorite jammies yet though. I alwasy enjoy the stripes. We also had to get all new shoes and onesies over the past couple weeks. The little laddie is growth spurting, apparently. Anyway, I thought he was very cute and funny in his new jammies, climbing up and down his toy box. He is all about climbing these days.

1 comment:

Hillary said...

Oh lord, but he is adorable in the stripes! And dino! And all climby! What a little man!!!! :) Can't wait to see you all SOON!