Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Pony!

We were hanging out in Jam's room tonight, reading stories and getting for bed, when he noticed my hair. "Pony!" he said, pointing at my head. Then, "Pony!" touching his own head. He sprinted toward the bathroom, where he knows I keep the pony tail holders. So, I humored him, with uber stylish results. He then considered giving Kitty a pony (unsuccesful), and tried out his first (to my knowledge) fake camera smile, which just looks pained to me. The whole thing was pretty funny, I thought.

3 comments:

Christina said...

Very glad to see that I am not the only one who does this to my son. Jammy seems to like it better than Luca, though.
Miss you guys! Seems like forever since I've seen you though I'm sure if I thought about it, it wasn't too long ago. Happy halloween!

Cookie said...

Makes me laugh that you and Christina "pony" your sons hair. I can get at least 5 "ponies" in my son's hair!! We could form some sort of support group for the boys??

wenmei said...

Ooh, looks like I need to start ponying up Z's hair too. :) He does the same painful-looking fake smile for the camera too -- I'll post a pic on my blog soon!