Friday, June 12, 2009

Lake McMurray


We went up to Loren's childhood friend and neighbor's house on Lake McMurray a couple of weekends ago, and apart from one miserable boat ride, Benjamin was beside himself with glee. I have never seen so many wheeled vehicles, both designed for children (battery powered Barbie Jeep and Monster Truck) and not (riding lawn mowers, tractors, what have you). He sat on a big kid bike, played with approximately seventeen thousand different kinds of balls, played on the swing set, chased the dog, ran in the grass, peered over the deck into the water, and ate a fudgesicle. It may have been his favorite day ever until we had to drive home for 2 hours while he was awake. Hoo boy, did he protest that. But overall a very fun day. Some other people took photos too, which I must dig out of my email and add to the post. Also, a couple of pretty funny picture of Jam and Loren with very similar expressions, and Jam and me with very similar expressions. Funny enough that I am breaking my own photo sensoring rule and posting an un-pretty picture of me. It might not be as funny in small facebook format, where you can't see the expressions as well, but never the less, enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great time was had by all. I particularly like Jammy's dance pose holding on to the table. Pretty funny how the boy can look like both of you.
Mom