Wednesday, January 21, 2009

blog slacking continued


I continue to be a super lame blogger, sorry. Instead I am in massive closet cleaning and organization mode. But I will run out of closets soon, and be back to being a better blogger. Instead of anything new, here are some pictures from the snow storm last month.


Oooh, oooh, but I forgot! I do have a new story. Grandma Anne was with the boy today, and in the late afternoon the dog started barking, as she does when someone is at the door, and the boy said "mama"! And then, when it wasn't me, he cried! I know, its mean of me to be so happy that he cried, but yay, he missed me! And then when it really was me later, he said mama again! Of course he won't say it in front of me, but thats ok.

3 comments:

Agnishc said...

The picture with Maisy is just too good

wenmei said...

I love the Maisy pic too! And the "I'm not happy about being on the ground in the snow" Jammy pic, and the house pic that makes it look like you live in Little House On the Prairie. PA!!

Anonymous said...

Love the snow pictures , especially the one in which it looks like he might make a snow angel. Also the house looks so inviting in the snow with the bright, shinny lights. Too fabulous that he now says, "mama".
Grandms A